心理

當前位置 /首頁/完美生活/心理/列表

暮光之城1英文台詞

暮光之城1英文台詞

I'd never given much thought to how I would die.

我從未認真想過我會如何死去

But dying in the place of someone I love

如果能代替自己所愛的人而死

Seems like a good way to go.

似乎也是個不錯的抉擇

So I can't bring myself to regret the decision to leave home.

所以我並不後悔當初離開家的決定

I would miss Phoenix

我會想念鳳凰城的

I'd miss the heat

我會想念那裏的炎熱

I would miss my loving erratic harebrained mother

也會想念我摯愛的那個粗心大意穩定性奇差的母親

And her new husband.

和她的新丈夫

Guys come on! I love you both we got a plain to catch.

來快點!我愛你們但我們還得去趕飛機

But they wanna go on the road

但他們即將去巡迴比賽

So I'm gonna spend some time with my dad

而我必須去跟父親住一陣子了

And this will be a good thing

這應該是件好事

I think.

我是這麼想的

In the state of Washington

在華盛頓州里

Under a near constant cover of clouds and rain

有一個常年籠罩着烏雲和雨的地方

TAG標籤:台詞 暮光 之城 #