心理

当前位置 /首页/完美生活/心理/列表

简单的英文短诗

简单的英文短诗

一颗无花果

First Fig

埃德娜·圣·文森特·米莱

Edna St. Vincent Millay

我这支蜡烛在两头燃烧

My candle burns at both ends

它终究撑不到拂晓

It will not last the night

可是,我的对头们,还有,我的朋友们——

But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends—

它发出的光是多么美妙!

It gives a lovely light!

紫色大牛

The Purple Cow

吉利特·伯吉斯

Gelett Burgess

我从未见过紫色大牛

I never saw a Purple Cow

也从来不想见到

I never hope to see one

但我肯定,毕竟

But I can tell you, anyhow

见到总比我当一头好。

I'd rather see than be one!

我的生活就是诗

My Life Has Been the Poem

亨利·戴维·梭罗

Henry David Thoreau

我的生活就是我要写的诗

My life has been the poem I would have writ

但我不能一边生活,一边陈述它。

But I could not both live and utter it.

红色手推车

The Red Wheelbarrow

威廉·卡洛斯·威廉斯

William Carlos Williams

那么多东西

so much depends

依靠

upon

一辆红色

a red wheel

手推车

barrow

晶莹闪亮于

glazed with rain

雨水中

water

旁边有几只

beside the white

白鸡

chickens. 

TAG标签:短诗 #