心理

当前位置 /首页/完美生活/心理/列表

暮光之城经典对白

暮光之城经典对白

最喜欢的觉得最经典的一段—在你之前,贝拉,我的.⽣活就像是没有⽉亮的夜晚。⾮常⿊暗,但还是有星星——⼀点点光线和理性……然后你像⼀颗流星划过我的天空。突然间所有的东西变得明亮,带来光,带来美。当你离开的时候,当流星坠⼊地平线的时候,所有的东西都变得⿊暗。⼀切都没有改变,但我的眼睛已经被光线所灼伤,我不能再看见星星了,⽽且对所有的事情也没有理性了。

1、You don't know how long I've waited for you. I'd rather die than stay away from you你不知道,等了你有多久。所以,宁可死别,绝不生离

2、like the night. Without the dark, we'd never see the stars. 

我喜欢夜晚。没有黑暗,我们永远都看不见星星。——斯蒂芬妮·梅尔

3、It is well worth of falling love in someone,even can keep up with the unavoidable damage。- 真正爱上一个人的时候,一切都那么值得,包括不可避免的伤害。

5、But it's you, your scent, it's like a drug to me. You're like my own personal brand of heroin. 但是你,你的气味,对我来说就像是毒品一样。你是让我上瘾的海洛因。

6、ow I'm afraid. 

现在我害怕了 

I'm not afraid of you… 

我不是害怕你… 

I'm only afraid of losing you. 

我只是害怕失去你 

Like you're going to disappear… 

害怕你会突然消失…

7、even if from another world ,still love you till the end of time 就算来自不同世界,依旧爱你到地老天荒。

8、You don't know how long I've waited for you. 

你不知道我等了你多久 

And so the lion fell in love with the lamb. 

就这样,狮子爱上了羔羊 

What a stupid lamb. 

多蠢的羔羊 

What a sick,masochistic lion. 

多病态又自虐的狮子

9、As long as i live,my feeling for you will never fade. 

(我对你的爱,至死不渝)

10、“我把他当成拐杖拄了好久,没办法再和其他人同行。”

11、Only for making me want you so badly. 

只有你才能让我如此上瘾。——斯蒂芬妮·梅尔

12、你不知道,等了你有多久。所以,宁可死别,绝不生离。

to you… 

而你… 

Your scent… 

你的气息… 

Is like a drug to me. 

却好像是专门为我配制的毒品 

Like my own personal brand of heroin. 

简直是我个人品牌的海洛因

13、爱就是让对方成为自己最大的弱点,然后再用尽全力守护彼此 

Love is letting someone become your greatest weakness ,then going all you can do to protect each other

14、我将在此,永远长眠,让这厌恶世俗的躯体,摆脱厄运的束缚,双眼,再看最后一眼双臂,再做最后拥抱双唇,以这气息之门,用深吻与贪婪的死神,达成永远交易。

life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it’s not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end. (Bella) 

当生活给了你一个远远超过你期望的美梦,那么,当这一期结束时,也就没有理由再去伤心。

16.、I don’t have th strength to stay away from you anymore. 我再也无法控制自己远离你了。 

Then don’t. 那就不要。

17、Edward: You don’t know how long I’ve waited for you... So, the lion fell in love with the lamb. 

Bella: What a stupid lamb! 

Edward: What a sick, masochistic lion.

——斯蒂芬妮·梅尔

18,I love three things in this world. Sun, moon and you. Sun for morning, moon for night , and you forever .在这世界我爱三个事,太阳,月亮,和你。太阳只存在于白昼,月亮只存在于黑夜,而你是永远的。(我爱你与日月同辉。)

TAG标签:经典对白 暮光 之城 #