心理

当前位置 /首页/完美生活/心理/列表

用英语描绘出傅雷家书的主要内容

用英语描绘出傅雷家书的主要内容

傅雷家书

Two Fu Lei’s Family Letters

(Fu Lei)

1954 年 10 月 2 日

October 2, 1954

聪,亲爱的孩子。

My Dear Son Cong:

收到 9 月 22 日晚发的第六信,很高兴。

We are pleased to have received your sixth letter dated September 22.

我们并没为你前信感到什么烦恼或是不安。

However, we do not feel disturbed or worried because of what you wrote in your previous letter.

我在第八封信中还对你预告,这种精神消沉的情形,以后还是会有的。

In my eighth letter, I forewarned you that these bouts of depression would happen again in the future.

我是过来人,决不至于大惊小怪。

I’ve been there, and so I am not at all surprised that happened.

你也不必为此担心,更不必硬压在肚里不告诉我们。

Also you shouldn’t worry about it. More so, you shouldn’t hold it inside you and don’t tell us about it.

心中的苦闷不在家信中发泄,又哪里去发泄呢?

If you can’t air your lonesomeness in a family letter, where else can you let it all out?

孩子不向父母诉苦向谁诉呢?

To whom could a child vent his grief other than to his parents?

我们不来安慰你,又该谁来安慰你呢?

We don’t come along to console you, who should comfort you instead?

人一辈子都在高潮——低潮中浮沉,惟有庸碌的人,生活才如死水一般

During our lifetime, our moods go up and down like a yo-yo. Only lives of mundane people stay flat like still water.

或者要有极高的修养,方能廓然无累,真正的解脱。

Alternatively, well-seasoned people stay tranquil and relaxed without real concerns.

只要高潮不过分使你紧张,低潮不过分使你颓废,就好了。

It is fine so long as emotion highs do not stress you out and emotional lows do not drain you.

太阳太强烈,会把五谷晒焦雨水太猛,也会淹死庄稼。

Overly scorching sun would fry grain-plantsand excessively in undating rain would drown farm-crops.

TAG标签:家书 英语 傅雷 #